Polysteel (composed of polypropylene and polyethylene)
Polysteel Danline Ropes
The properties of our rope in Polysteel Danline are:
- Increased resistance to abrasion and a higher tensile strength of about 30% more than traditional fibers,
- Greater stretching and durability,
- Longer shelf life,
- Lightness and strength,
- Excellent UV resistance,
- Resistant to water and mold,
- It does not absorb water,
- No loss of strength when wet,
- 40% stronger than standard polypropylene.
The polysteel-danline is particularly ideal for both marine and agricultural applications including mooring pendants, potting ropes and towing. An extremely solid, durable and considerably stronger material than traditional polypropylene and polyethylene.
Rope measurements can be established upon request.
In addition, the cordages can be modified can be modified to predispose tailored splicing, shaping, and loops.